13 of April, 2016
Today
we have been very few classes because it was a day of strike and Lucia I
used the time to do with Brian activity nutrition, which consisted
first in a power point in which we explained the difference between the
American diet and Mediterranean diet, and we Brian asked us a list of what we had eaten
that week and as we did a Wednesday, just write Monday and Tuesday.On
Monday wrote that eat breakfast cereals with cola cao, midmorning in
high school biscuits and peach juice at lunchtime, rice and dessert an
apple and drinking water at dinner time, a pizza .Tuesday cola cao eat breakfast cereals, for the same midmorning, when eating steak frites and sunny and dinner drink fish.That my diet is not healthy because as junk food and I would like to improve it.All
this did for a website in which we saw the calories we could consume in
a day or a week, I really like the page and class, but I prefer to
exercise.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario