Today we divided the class into two groups, one group played lacrosse is a super fun sport and you have to be always moving and helping with classmates and I really like. But me and my group us played baseball, I like a lot, because he played on the wii, but is not the same, the only thing I do not like is that the track was fatal, because the bases were not seen and consisted go moving base and get to the initial base when your tirases the ball or when throw it some companion on your computer, and you have to stop when throwing the ball at the batting has it and that the They have passed their equipment and how this track very bad there was nothing, but anyway my team won the first and was able to give and I love this sport and I felt super comfortable and I really liked doing.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario