My physical education diary

viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015


Free Time  October 23, 2015 
 This was my favourite class, because we exercise while we had fun, my friends and I played with skates, although not skate with them, I really like. I also did testing of flexibility, which gave me very well and I like a lot to do these exercises. 


Publicado por andrea sr en 5:18
Enviar por correo electrónicoEscribe un blogCompartir en XCompartir con FacebookCompartir en Pinterest

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio
Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios (Atom)

Archivo del blog

  • ►  2016 (20)
    • ►  mayo (11)
    • ►  marzo (9)
  • ▼  2015 (9)
    • ▼  diciembre (9)
      • Relaxation November 15, 2015  Jacobson did the met...
      •  Resistance November 11, 2015  We did Stamina, wh...
      • Pilates November 06, 2015  That day we worked the ...
      •  Speed November 04, 2015    Lucía explained pilat...
      • Crossfit October 30, 2015  It is a workout that c...
      • Resistance October 28, 2015  The ability of resis...
      • Free Time  October 23, 2015   This was my favo...
      • Speed October 21, 2015  We did Ruffier test, w...
      •         First day  October 16, 2015             ...

Datos personales

andrea sr
Ver todo mi perfil
Tema Picture Window. Imágenes del tema: jacomstephens. Con la tecnología de Blogger.