06/02/2016
Today Lucia us taught videos acrosport and us explained some exercises to do, ami I do not like doing this and I find it boring, but we will do a job for groups, my group is another choreography, and I think we to do a good job because we all understand and we all have cool ideas. The acrosport involves making a series of individual exercises would volteretras, Latera wheel, etc. For couples would somersault at a time and finish on Angel or many more exercises that gave us Lucia in photocopies.
And the pyramid teams that us going to do and is very good.
Today Lucia us taught videos acrosport and us explained some exercises to do, ami I do not like doing this and I find it boring, but we will do a job for groups, my group is another choreography, and I think we to do a good job because we all understand and we all have cool ideas. The acrosport involves making a series of individual exercises would volteretras, Latera wheel, etc. For couples would somersault at a time and finish on Angel or many more exercises that gave us Lucia in photocopies.
And the pyramid teams that us going to do and is very good.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario